Rules and Regulations are listed below the registration form.
Registration is now Closed!
But there may be an open spot call Dave Dillon @847-525-8969 to check
Please make checks payable to
MUSTANG SHOOTOUT, RMHS
2901 Central Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
You should expect a confirmation email within 2 days, if not please call Dave Dillon or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES & REGULATIONS
The Mustang 3 on 3 Shootout tournament is open to male and female grades 3 through 12 and adults seeking semi-competitive competition. Divisions and brackets will be set up based on grade level.
1. Tournament is limited to the first 75 teams to register.
2. Teams are limited to three (3) players plus one (1)alternate. Adult teams can have (3) players and (2) alternates. No new players can be added or used after the tournament begins.
3. Each team is guaranteed to play at least three (3) games in the tournament; no double elimination.
4. Each game will last a maximum of twenty (20) minutes (running clock) or until a team reaches twenty (20) points, whichever occurs first.
5. Each game will have a referee and an official scorekeeper.
6. Each team is required to bring only one basketball.
7. Rolling Meadows High School, corporate sponsors, tournament organizers, and volunteers will not be held liable for lost or stolen goods or for injury that may occur during the tournament.
8. Deadline for Early Registration entry fee is Dec. 08 2018 – early registration fee will be $120, standard registration is $130. Final deadline for application is Dec.13, 2018.
9. Concession stand will be open. No food or drink allowed in gym; water bottles only.
10. No coaching from the sidelines, only encouragement.
11. A phone call with start times will be provided to the team captain as early as possible on Dec. 15th, 2018
12. Trophies awarded to winners.
13. T-Shirts provided to all participants.
For more information call Dave Dillon @847-525-8969 or Rick Kowalski @ 847-421-1258